- Coffee is usually associated with waking people up in the morning, but it can also perk up your skin. The caffeine in coffee has a number of benefits for your skin, from treating redness and inflammation, to reducing the appearance of under-eye circles, to getting rid of cellulite
- Since caffeine is known to dehydrate the cells in the body, when applied to the skin, or consumed in daily routine, caffeine helps to dehydrate fat cells, particularly from the face if applied as a cream. This helps one to reduce the amount of fat in an area while reducing cellulite production and excretion as well. This change in the condition of the skin makes it look smoother and also makes sure that the damages get covered quicker and more efficiently.
- Usefulness and benefits of coffee is not only good for your health, but coffee can also be useful for beauty woman, be it beauty, beauty of the face, hair and beauty. In addition to caffeine, coffee also has fruit acids and organic acids, fats, alkaloids, mineral, potassium, magnesium and iron that much useful for the beauty of our skin.
- Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffea arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. This coffee has developed a reputation that has made it one of the most expensive and sought-after coffees in the world. Only coffee from the Kona Districts can be legally described as "Kona". The unique Kona weather pattern of sunny mornings, cloud cover or rain in the afternoons, little wind and mild nights combined with porous, mineral rich volcanic soil, creates favorable coffee growing conditions.Every different oil will create a soap with a unique character, That combination of oils with 100% pure kona coffee creates a bar of soap that is the best we have found around.
We didn't stop there, for more amazing lather and a scent of morning in Hawaii we added coffee butter and Shea butter with a touch of cinnamon.
Since ground coffee is a natural exfoliant and helps move away dead skin cells it also makes a great exfoliator. This soap is wonderful for all skin types.
Suggested Coffee Soaps
Brazilian Coffee Scrub Soap
Brazilian Espresso Coffee Scrub
French Cafe au Lait
Hawaiian Kona Coffee
Coffee Luxury Scrub Soap
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
HANDMADE 100 % Pure Hawaiian Kona Coffee --14 oz Soap Bar
Google this Simple Beautiful All Natural Coffee Soap – Brazilian Espresso Natural Soap .. Mixed in with a rich scent of Brazilian espr...
PH Considerations NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP Goat’s milk soap has a PH level similar to human skin, and is highly sought after for ...
1. Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts During the summer months island off of Cape Cod is the place to enjoy all natural Sea Kelp and Mos...
It might surprise you to learn that in 2006 in the United States over 140 skin care products containing caffeine were launched compared to j...