Why natural handcrafted soap is better for the skin? Today soaps on the market are most body cleansers, both liquid and solid, are actually synthetic detergent products.’
How is Natural Handmade Soap Made?
The chemical reaction between oil/fat and alkali that creates soap is called “saponification”. This is the soap making method that has been used since ancient times. The word saponification is derived from the Latin word, “sapo” and means “to make soap”. We use this method to make our soaps – Read moreHERE
1. Goat Milk Soap Exactly What You Do Need, Naturally
Goat’s milk soap made in small batches use 100% goat’s milk not powder milk .
Natural Handmade Soap – Goat’s Milk
2.Check out this Artisan Soaps
If you’re looking to try out a natural soapcontains all natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals
Olive Oil Soap and Castile Soap
3. Get to know More about Handcrafted Soap
4. Use Coffee Soap for Keeping your hands clean — will help prevent illness and odors and keep you healthy .
Google about Coffee Soap Brazilian coffee grinds absorb garlic and onion and fish smell off your fingers, we recommended this soap as a hand and body soap. In other words, coffee isn’t just for drinking anymore.
5 . “Proper hand-washing with natural soap and water is probably the best thing you can do, but most people don’t wash their hands properly,” So here’s how to do it the right way:
Germ Smart – Wash Your Hands!
6. I am a bar soap person, descended from a long line of artisans handcrafted old style of bar soap. Grandma’s Natural Soap.
7. But I’m glad to share — the perfect bar of soap that I use for body exfoliate, too. I share my favorite Natural Handcrafted Bar of Greek Olive Oil with Mediterranean Sea Salt Soap .